Monday, October 19, 2009

Memphis was a Great Stop!!!!!!









Where would we be if it wasn't for Lisa, she has been there for us on the road and at home handling all the paper work and shirt sales. But most importantly she truly LOVES me, I have found a person that I can share my life with that believes in what I'm doing and has a heart as big as mine. This is a picture of her with the Director of the Memphis Fire Department, we don't get to see her all the time because she usually is behind the scenes, please give her a shout out!!!!!
Memphis Fire Department with it's leaders has a great opportunity to make this program a huge success in their community, their women will feel the needed love by the selfless act of wearing pink shirts to show support in their fight against cancer. Thanks Chief John Pillsbury for what you did and T.A for taking such good care of us!!!!

No comments: