Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Big Day!!! For The Pink Ribbon Tour


I just dropped the fire truck off at Intense Marketing and Rob Johnson assured me he is going to work his magic on the truck and make it a beautiful PINK FIRE TRUCK! I still need a few things to make it look just right and if anybody knows somebody that would be willing to help me detail it out I could use some help. Here is a list of things that I could use.


1. I need some seats made that would have pink ribbons in them

2. I need some diamond plate and some stainless steel

3. I need RV air put on the truck so we have air conditioning

4. I sure could use a mechanic that could look it over.

5. I would like to have a retractable cover like the ones that go on pick-ups
6. Generator and an awning for shade when we stop and sell our shirts


It should be done Monday and I can't wait, my vision for the event is coming true and because of all the support Nationally we are going to make a big difference for so many. Thanks

No comments: