Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Oro Valley Country Club




Thanks goes out to Gayle McMullen and the North Tucson fire fighters for having the pink fire truck come out to the fundraiser "Swinging for a Cure" benefiting the Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Southern Arizona Affiliate. We have traveled so many miles in the last year but are not tired of meeting the type of people that really care about others. (On a personal note due to lack of flexibility in my back, my golf game really stinks, I think it must have something to do with being 46. Every rabbit and every little bird on that course had to duck for cover once I let one fly off my club. I am the only guy in this World that can tee a ball off and hit it between my legs and through the Golf cart waiting to go next. If one golfs with me, you must stay back ten feet directly behind me.) Our calendar is full for the next year and taking reservation dates for our next tour in 2010, we can't wait to add the additional pink fire trucks. I want to thank Dan Klement a Captain and Union President for the North Tucson Fire Fighters for taking care of us for the two days we were in Tucson, we look forward to a return trip next year.


No comments: