Sunday, May 11, 2008

Rhino Poker Run A Hit!!!!


We had a good time at the "Bobbi's Breast Friends Poker Run." We sold more t-shirts and spread the "Cares Enough to Wear Pink campaign" message. Steve (shorty) Bogle, Jeffrey Maxwell, Steve Cannon, Matt Bender and myself all took turns wearing our pink turnouts. I want to also thank Monica Morales for helping us sell shirts and for keeping us in line, something happens to us when we are in pink, we hope she stays on board for many years to come.


1 comment:

wendy said...

Dave, Thanks for being part of My Poker Run. The Ribbon is awesome! It really added to the event. Thanks to all my friends, family,and everyone involved, I raised the $2200.00 I needed to do the 3day Breast Cancer walk. I hope it helped you out too. I would llke to help you out more so let me know if I can.
Thanks again
Wendy Primeau